Wheat ladoos is aeasy and healthy sweets that is easy to make and tasty to eat. try this easy recipe and enjoy...
What flour ( Roasted) -- 1 cup(fry wheat and powder them or fry the wheat flour and strain them)
Powdered Sugar -- 1 cup
Ghee -- 6 tsp
Cashew nut -- 10 nos( broken into small pieces)
Cardamom-- 3 nos
- Fry the wheat flour in an empty vessel until it gets heated and aroma comes out.
- Strain the flour for any lumps and add sugar and mix well .
- Heat the ghee in a skillet until it is extremely hot and roast cashew and cardamom.
- Make circular balls by pressing it in hands.
- Make sure the ladoos are tight.Adding too much ghee make the ladoos wet and less ghee makes difficult to swallow .
- Store it in a air tight container and enjoy.