Stuffed Aloo Chapathi is a tasty chapathi.Are u a person on diet and bored eating chapathi daily try this for sure.
Serving for 2 ( 6 chapathi)
Wheat flour 2 cups
Salt A pinch
Hot water 3/4 cup(we can use milk instead)
Potatoes 2 nos
Onion cut few tsp
Red chili powder a pinch
Crushd garlic 2 nosCorriander leaves
- Mix flour, salt ,hot water and Oil.
- Knelt the dough until soft and keep aside for an hour before making chapathi..
- Boil the potatoes and mash them without lumps .
- On a hot pan add onion, garlic and potatoes with corriander leaves and fry it to mix flavor.
- Make dough into balls and make a small size chapathi and keep the stuffing in the center and make regular chapathi.
- Fry on a pan with ghee on low flame.
- Take along with Raita.
- Can Use tortilla press
- If u dont have tortilla press use cut opened zip lock and apply weight with flat pan
- Always sure transparent covers as it avoid dough sticking to surface.