Potatoes are the favorite veg for a number of people and iam one among them so i started to explore them with various combination one such recipe is this.
Serving for 4
Potatoes 4 nos( cube the potatoes without peeling the skin)
Turmeric A pinch
Chili powder 1/2 tsp
Jeera 1 tsp
Uard dal 1 tsp
Mustard 1 tsp
Curry leaves few
Corrinder leaves few
Salt 1/2 tsp
Oil 3 tsp
- In a hot pan heat the oil add Mustard, jeera , dal, curry leaves.
- Add cubed potatoes with tumeric and little salt and water.
- Cook covered until potatoes are cooked .
- When potatoes are completly cooked add red chili and stir to coat the veg then cook for few seconds until water gets evaporated and dry.
- In a low flame cook the potatoes to get crispy.(it takes 15 min)
- Serve hot.