Potato and capsicum makes a perfect combo curry .Potato always taste good and flavor of capsicum enhances the taste of potato. It taste good with Roti and rice .
Potatoes ( Boiled and cubed)--3 nos
Ginger Garlic paste -- 2 tsp
Onion --1 cup
Tomatoes -- 1 nos(optional)
Cubed capsicum all colors -- 1 bowl
Sambhar powder -- 1 tsp
Urad dal-- 1tsp
- In a hot pan add 3 tsp of oil when hot add, mustard, jeera, uraddal and onion.
- When onion becomes translucent add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes.
- Add cubed and boiled potatoes into the mixture with little turmeric and salt.
- Cook covered until potatoes are 75%cooked.
- Add cubed capsicun with sambhar powder and cook until capsicum starts to change color.
- Garnish with corrinder leaves and serve hot.