Serving for 4 (20 pieces)
Besan flour -- 1 cup
Sugar -- 21/2 cups
Ghee -- 1 cup
Salt-- a pinch
Water -- 2 cups
- Fry the besan flour in an empty vessel until it gets heated.
- Strain the flour for any lumps.
- Heat the ghee in a skillet until it is extremly hot.
- In a non stick skillet add sugar and 2 cups of water and stir until u get string consistency in the syrup.
- Add the heated beasn flour into the bubling syrup slowly and stir continuously without lumps.
- Add the hot ghee in steps to the mixture and keep stiring and adding ghee until u find the flour starts to rise.( it should be a gravy)
- turn of the stove and transfer the mixture into a greased plate .
- Cube them after 10 min for wonderful mysore pak.